Terms & Conditions
Registration and use of personal data
Registration requires all subscribers to provide certain business and personal details. Although this information is mandatory, we want to protect the privacy of our individual users data. None of the details provided will be passed onto third parties. The information given will be used solely to tailor our website services to the requirements of individual users.
Information gathering and use
Kothivilla.com collects all your personal information when you register. We also collect your name and email address when you login.
Data automatically generated and gathered
We will log general statistical information such as domain name, IP address and browser type of website visitors through a site reporting tool. We process this information to see website activity and trends.
Kothivilla.com uses a cookie to identify your preferred country/language settings. If you do not want this cookie to be stored on your pc do not tick the tick box asking to remember your selection. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently. Kothivilla.com does not store any personal information in the cookie, and this information cannot be accessed using it. If you want to know more about cookies please go to www.allaboutcookies.org which explains how cookies work and how you can manage their use.
Accuracy and Completeness of Information
While Kothivilla.com strives to ensure that the information contained in this Site is accurate and reliable, Kothivilla.com makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability or otherwise with respect to such information, and assumes no liability or responsibility for any omissions or errors in the content of this Site. All data related to price and size on the website are rounded off figures.
Intellectual property rights
It is forbidden to distribute material obtained from the website to third parties or to reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the website or its contents. You must attribute material obtained from the website to Kothivilla.com. Where you quote material obtained from the website, the quotation must be accurate and must not result in any misleading or derogatory representation of Kothivilla.com material.
We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use or contents of this website, whether to anyone permitted to access the website or any third party, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, or for any claims, awards, costs and expenses of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising. You should not rely on information contained in the website as a basis for entering into any transaction without seeking specific, qualified, professional advice. While facts have been rigorously checked, and are believed to be correct, they cannot be guaranteed.
The site offers a number of links to third parties. We make no representation or warranty regarding the accuracy, timeliness, or any other aspect of the information located on third party sites.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
Your log in details
The access which we issue to you is unique and may not be transferred. You are responsible for protecting and securing your log in details from unauthorized use. You may not divulge details of your details to any third party or permit any other individual to access the website using your details without our prior written consent.
The usage of this website is governed by and construed with the laws prevailing in India and shall be the governing law for all matters related to Kothivilla.com and these terms and conditions.
Payment & Refund clause
- For all services bought, 50% of the order amount would be towards the activation/administration fees & the rest 50% would be refunded on pro-rata basis, considering the usages of the services. Customer agrees that the refund process would take at least 21 days after the complete documentation has been received by the Finance team for processing such refund.
- Where Subscription Fees accrues it shall be payable at or within such time as stated in the invoice(s) issued by the Company to the User.
- The Subscription Fees shall be paid by the User on demand. In case the user disputes the same for any reason whatsoever, he shall make the payment towards the Subscription Fees accrued subject to the decision of the Company on the dispute. In the event of Company's deciding the dispute in the User's favour, the Company shall refund to the User any excess amount paid by the User free of interest.
- Any delay in the payment by the User of any sums due under this Agreement, the Company shall have the right to charge interest on the outstanding amount from the date the payment became due until the date of final payment by the User.
Charge Back Policy
- Payment for the services offered shall be on 100% advance basis.
- Payment for service once subscribed to by the subscriber, is not refundable and any amount paid shall stand appropriated.
- Refund if any will be at the sole discretion of the Company only.
- The Company offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds reaching the Subscribers card/bank accounts. This is on account of the multiplicity of organizations involved in processing of online transactions, the problems with Internet infrastructure currently available and working days/holidays of financial institutions.
- Company shall reserve the exclusive right to cancel any content whatsoever from being published or reflected on its website or in any other mode. The cancellation charges payable to the User shall be at the applicable rates laid down in the cancellation and refund policy.
- There shall be no cancellation or refund of orders booked/payments made via online payment options (except in the case of Cheque & Demand Draft). Cancellations requests for orders placed via cheque/demand draft can be made only before such payment is realized by the Company.
- The user will get service activation within 7 days of payment initiation for services. If, under any circumstances, the user is unable to get the service that the user requested, the user can contact us for a refund of the payment.